i need a new tattoo badly

staffrodore

Inkara1 said:
Here ya go. Now post the pics.

roundtoit.gif

:lol2: They not done yet, another week or two!!!

BlurOfSerenity

Uki Chick said:
I also have to agree with Nixy. Considering this is a new relationship as well, I would think about it for a while too before having it done.

i don't think it would be a problem because it's a design i've wanted for a while now, he just drew it for me.
also, it's a bat first and foremost, and the fact that he designed it is only secondary. (i *really* like bats)

staffrodore

kuulani said:
All my friends who have tattooes all say they need more too. I think tattoo artists put something in the ink :lloyd:

:D

You see your body releases endorphins to help ease the pain or discomfort you are about to deal with. There is strong evidence that endorphins are connected with "pleasure centres" in the brain. This could be why people say tattoos are addicting and/or that tattoos give some people a sexual like feeling.

Endorphin - any of a group of opiate proteins with pain-relieving properties that are found naturally in the brain. The main substances identified as endorphins include the enkephalins, beta-endorphin, and dynorphin, which were discovered in the 1970s by Roger Guillemin and other researchers. Endorphins are distributed in characteristic patterns throughout the nervous system, with beta-endorphin found almost entirely in the pituitary gland. Endorphins have been found to be clearly involved in the regulation of pain. Such substances are also believed to have some relation to appetite control, the release of sex hormones through the pituitary, and the adverse effects of shock. There is strong evidence that endorphins are connected with "pleasure centres" in the brain.

kuulani

staffrodore said:
You see your body releases endorphins to help ease the pain or discomfort you are about to deal with. There is strong evidence that endorphins are connected with "pleasure centres" in the brain. This could be why people say tattoos are addicting and/or that tattoos give some people a sexual like feeling.

where the f*** were those endorphins when I gave birth?
believe me, it is not addicting and there was no sexual feelings :lloyd:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
where the f*** were those endorphins when I gave birth?
believe me, it is not addicting and there was no sexual feelings :lloyd:

The baby was getting them all... :p