I Need An Estimate™

Toolbox™

Hey Guys,

Can you give me a rough estimate on a second-hand rear projection 61" TV.

I just committed to buying one and I don't know whether its a Sony, Toshiba, Pioneer or what? Is 61 inches a rare and only made by only one maker?

I can't seem to find it! I the TV was bought brand new about a year ago.

Thanks for any input any of you may have.

Cheers.

Where did you get all your money?, you're always buying stuff....

Where's the bike you bought ?

:D

I've got 5 jobs as of yesterday. I was just hired to be the manager of a small team of designers to build an e-com website. This is the beginning of that small IT business I was trying to put up. If you caught the Networking Forum In Hardware Central, I asked about building a small office network for this new business I was trying to get off the ground.

The bike I got I didn't get. :D I went and looked at it and the timing chain didn't sound right after the bike warmed up. Also, the throttle felt hollow. It's like a full exhaust was put into it and nothing was done about the filters and jets. The whole engine package just didn't seem right.

I've got my eyes set on some other bikes though. Right now, my favorite one seems to be a 2001 Kawasaki ZX-6R.

I'll let you know how that one goes! :D

Originally posted by Luis G
Where did you get all your money?, you're always buying stuff....

*secretely wonders if he's called Don Toolbox by his friends and colleages*

ZX-6R is a nice bike. Kawasaki knows how to make 'em.

Have you guys forgotten? I remember a thread a year or two ago at HWC where somebody asked what everybody's occupation was... Toolbox's occupation is the only one I remember:

Former mobster!

It inspired me to start a mob of my own... but those darn competing mob bosses... :massacre:

Originally posted by Toolbox?
I'm still a Junior Member! When will this end?

Right after you reach 10,000 posts ;)

(seriously, it will end after 50 or 100)

Originally posted by Toolbox™
I'm still a Junior Member! When will this end?

I don't know about y'all, but I think Dom, ummm.. I mean Mister Toolbox should just be able to go straight to SuperMember or something of that nature .. *nod*

Back