I need your help

Luis G said:
The date of the test got moved, it will be next Thursday and Friday, more time to study math, Java, and to correct some of my common mistakes in English.
...and Friday; more...

:beerbang:

Luis said:
Years ago i used to work building and repairing PCs, and a crazy guy came with a PC that looked just like that one (Compaq 486 with 4MB of RAM and 270MB of HDD??), and he told me to do whatever it taked to put a cd drive on that one.
IVe been trying to watch, Luis, but you generally do a pretty good job with english. By the time I catch one somebody has usually pointed it out already. This one should be "he told me to do whatever it took to put a cd drive on that one." Took is the past tense of take, rather than taked. As many others have already pointed out, english frequently makes no sense to native speakers, let alone those for whom it is a second language.

Luis,

Y'all writes purdier enghlish than I does.

:lol2:

BTW, don't study that sentence for your test. I wouldn't want to be held responsible if you fail. :wink2:

Ah, you'll do fine. I hated English classes, never did an ounce of the homework (I especially hated writing essays), and it was my second best subject on my ACT. :)

I did the test, piece of cake :D

In fact, I spotted some english mistakes IN THE EXAM, can you believe that?, there were 3 mistakes:
"humans no have" instead of "humans don't have", "in to" instead of "into" and I can't remember the 3rd one :D

btw, wtf is eerily ?

Luis G said:
I did the test, piece of cake :D

In fact, I spotted some english mistakes IN THE EXAM, can you believe that?, there were 3 mistakes:
"humans no have" instead of "humans don't have", "in to" instead of "into" and I can't remember the 3rd one :D

btw, wtf is eerily ?

strangely or spooky.

I just remembered the 3rd mistake, it said "world" instead of "word" :rofl4:

Back