I really need to start applying for grants.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
"This is a real landmark observation," said Robert M. Sapolsky of Stanford University, who wrote a commentary accompanying the paper in today's issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. "This is a huge interdisciplinary leap . . . a great study."

Dennis H. Novack, who studies the link between emotions and health at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, agreed

Stanford, no less. Damn.

Up next, a Vanderbilt University study concludes that more ducks quack than do ocelots, and a startling revelation from Duke University that clearly shows a link between eating rat poison and gastrointestinal discomfort.

Professur

PT said:
This just in, water is wet. Full report in two months after I conclude my study.

WHAT????!!!! Are you sure? Is it all water, or just tap water? Is bottled water wetter than ocean water? What about heavy water? And where does Perrier come into all this?

PostCode

Major contributor!
Professur said:
WHAT????!!!! Are you sure? Is it all water, or just tap water? Is bottled water wetter than ocean water? What about heavy water? And where does Perrier come into all this?

So do I get wet from the splash from pee or what about when I take a big ol' dump and get the kerplunk effect up the hinny. Am I really wet?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I'm utterly shocked that no one else has mentioned the different connotations of "wet". Or amybe I'm more of a pervert than even I thought I was...

Professur

We were building to it. Now you've gone and spoiled the whole thing.

OK, lock the thread. There's no point in continuing it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Soooooo....Prof was going from Perrier to crotch dampness in some bizarre Kevin Bacon relativity way? :lol2: I mean, it's decent water and all that, but I never heard of Perrier causing...oh nevermind. Anybody starts lookin' for me, I'll be over here in the conservatory listenin' to Muddy Waters. :crying4:

Professur

*sigh*

That's because you're ignoring the french connection.

Perrier, leads to discussing Frenching, which leads to drool, drool leads the discussion to breasts and wet t-shirt contests. From there, it's just a short leap to muffdiving and snail trails. Which immediately heads for the gutter with wether panties are wetter from vaginal discharge, or a guy's premature ejaculation. It comes back up for a last breath of air to talk about panties wet because of too much water in the t-shirt, before going deep under acusations of male sexism.

Got it?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
*sigh*

That's because you're ignoring the french connection.

Perrier, leads to discussing Frenching, which leads to drool, drool leads the discussion to breasts and wet t-shirt contests. From there, it's just a short leap to muffdiving and snail trails. Which immediately heads for the gutter with wether panties are wetter from vaginal discharge, or a guy's premature ejaculation. It comes back up for a last breath of air to talk about panties wet because of too much water in the t-shirt, before going deep under acusations of male sexism.

Got it?

Well shit..I ignore all things French. When the greatest contribution a society can make to civilization is a bicycle race, I tend to discount most things therewith associated. Shoot me. The only thing I ever noticed Perrier leading to was an overwhelming desire to drive a Beamer, which in and of itself may not be terribly evil but has nonetheless been shown in university studies (see previous entries in this thread) to be linked with all manner of untoward lifestyles and personal habits.

Wait...do french fries count?

Professur

Not really. French fries don't come from France. They're actually named for the manner in which you slice the potatos. Thin slivers are called julienne. Larger ones are called french cut. Hence, Frenched fried potatos. The only thing French people used potatos for was removing makeup.

But you're forgetting that the best french people don't live in France. They left it long ago. You can't paint all french with the same brush, anymore than you can paint all americans as english.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Sure I can...just watch me. :laugh4:

I know what yer saying. Just pokin a bit of fun. I honestly tried for almost 30 seconds to come up with something to France's credit...couldn't do it. As to the whole French/Canadian thing, call it ignorance on my part, cuz that's what it is. I know too little of the culture to engage in an intelligent discourse on the topic. All I know is it's cold up there, I don't like your beer, and your greatest musicians were Rush, Coney Hatch, Helix, and maybe April Wine. Past that, and the fact that y'all know more about hockey than I ever will, I just don't know much about y'uns.

Professur

Actually, I was referring to Tonks' neck of the woods. French up here are as big a bunch of whiners as you'll find outside of their homeland.

Inkara1

SouthernN'Proud said:
Stanford, no less. Damn.

Up next, a Vanderbilt University study concludes that more ducks quack than do ocelots, and a startling revelation from Duke University that clearly shows a link between eating rat poison and gastrointestinal discomfort.
Now that makes me proud I went to a state school. :D