I remember it ....NOT

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Three old ornery grandmas were sitting on a bench outside a
nursing home. About then an old man walked by, and one of the grandmas said,"We bet we cantell how old you are." The old man said "there ain't no way you can guess it". One of the ornery grandmas said:"Sure we can! Drop your pants!" He did. The old grandmas stared at him for a while and then they all piped up and said,"You're 84 years old!" The old man was stunned. "Amazing. How did you guess that?" The ornery old grandmas, laughed and slapping their knees, and said, "You told us yesterday".

Hehe. :D

I thought this was going to be the "two of them had a stroke... the other one couldn't reach" gag. :p

seal.gif

Professur said:
Well, we can all tell what kind of presents Unc got for Christmas by what's on his mind, can't we?
...except if I'm late it's due to perimenopause not pregnancy....I can deal with that.

I have mentionned that after a tubaligation, there is a 1% chance of the tubes touching and rejoining sometime in the future, haven't I?

Professur said:
I have mentionned that after a tubaligation, there is a 1% chance of the tubes touching and rejoining sometime in the future, haven't I?
I think there is also about the same chance of monkeys flying outta my butt so i like the odds.

You know what Ink? Having you on the board reminds me of a Gallagher show...must be all the flying food.
:tomato:

Back