I seem to remember...

Because them mean old Americans & their war machine weren't responsible.

Hey, if Japan is only allowed a defensive army, why do they have subs? Short range subs?

I saw it on the frontpage of several news sites,although it didn't stay long I guess.The 1981 incident was a hit and run causing casualties ,so I'd expect it to be a little more newsworthy .

I saw it on the frontpage of several news sites,although it didn't stay long I guess.The 1981 incident was a hit and run causing casualties ,so I'd expect it to be a little more newsworthy .

I don't think so...:grinno:

Also...Google the following, exactly as typed, and see what you get..."Sub"+"Collision"...

Keep in mind the United States has the largest militery budget in the world and has been the lone super power since the colapse of the USSR in the 80s, America would be in the spotlight..

Keep in mind the United States has the largest militery budget in the world and has been the lone super power since the colapse of the USSR in the 80s, America would be in the spotlight..

Has naught to do with it. Except for my original source, where are the links to the Japanese sub? Where are the links to the Russian sub accidents and collisions? How about the North Koreans...who have a habit of crashing subs along the South Korean coast at least twice a year?

Back