I skipped school today...

You can do alot of mean things to them. Create a new person, then build them a house with no doors around them. You can also force them to stay awake until they just collapse where they stand. Just don't starve them to death, that's sad. ;)

My big thing is crpgs and world building/world conquest. I don't like the first person shooters. They give me the heebie-jeebies. I get too trigger happy. ("Sorry about the kid, but he shouldn't have popped out on me like that. I thought he was a zombie.")

The games I've played the most are the old SSI AD&D games, Menzoberranzan and the others of its type, Masters of Orion, WarCraft II, AoE and AoK, and Baldur's Gate... I got WarCraft III for Christmas, but I haven't installed it yet. I need to wait until I can drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks before I do that. :eh:

Edit: Forgot to mention Railroad Tycoon and Railroad Tycoon II. :)

I get too trigger happy. ("Sorry about the kid, but he shouldn't have popped out on me like that. I thought he was a zombie.")

Same has happened to me. I shoot first, ask questions never *pimp*

Warcraft 3 was too damn hard. I could write an entire RPG in starcraft map editor, I can barely make a footman in WAR3s map editor

my firned is working hard in the map editor making his own custom game he says it has all kinds of problems for him. personally i found the single player of warcraft 3 to be way too easy. multiplayer on the other hand....

PuterTutor said:
You can do alot of mean things to them. Create a new person, then build them a house with no doors around them. You can also force them to stay awake until they just collapse where they stand. Just don't starve them to death, that's sad. ;)

lol I haven't tried that yet. I did have some jerk neighbor come over and he wouldn't leave. He was crying and finally lay down on the floor and stopped moving. I had them call the Fire Department, thinking they would bring an ambulance because he was dead, but they just fined me $100. for a false alarm. :grumpy:

If I could save multiple games, I would screw around with it. But I wouldn't do that in the main game, I want to see how far I can take this.

Back