I thought this was funny...

:hmm: Again, definitely unfair. :hmm:

What about those who are physically incapable of military service through no fault of their own?

Well the reality is that the military caste
is clearly on the lower rungs of our society
just as it should be...

Inkara1 said:
:hmm: Again, definitely unfair. :hmm:

What about those who are physically incapable of military service through no fault of their own?

There are more than enough jobs in the military to allow non-combat positions to the physically incapable. Sweeping runways and painting tanks, for starters.

Professur said:
There are more than enough jobs in the military to allow non-combat positions to the physically incapable. Sweeping runways and painting tanks, for starters.
And ordering parts, and doing paperwork, and soldering stuff at a desk, and data entry....believe me, there are plenty jobs that can be done by people with handicaps.

tonksy said:
And ordering parts, and doing paperwork, and soldering stuff at a desk, and data entry....believe me, there are plenty jobs that can be done by people with handicaps.

I was gonna leave those jobs fer the wimmens.

Oh crap Cliton wanted the fags in the military
and now you want a buncha tards in wheelchairs in there

yep way to keep the supreme military power on earth #1

Gato_Solo said:
:hmm: Definitely unfair. :hmm:

I believe that the no rights should be given unless you complete 4 years of honorable military service. They should be earned, not given. :devious:
It always amazes me how many in the military share this attitude...

I think the word we're looking for here is "junta." ;)

Actually, I've always thought that two years of mandatory government service right after high school would do most people a world of good. But then we'd be commies. :lol2:

You people are funny. Do you really think that everybody in the military is a warrior? I was in for 5 1/2 years and I can count on one hand the times I held a gun. There are many ratings that fall under support. Also, if you go to any military base you will see scads of wounded veterans (amputees) that work in civil service.

Only partly. I was an aviation storekeeper, a supply type. I spent the governments money for a living.

tonksy said:

However, in order to qualify to be a Marine, a Soldier or a Swabbie (ferget them silly assed Air Force cadets-they don't do nothing but fly expensive planes & use the internet) one must pass certain physical requirements. How many pushups can a one armed man do?

tonksy said:
Only partly. I was an aviation storekeeper, a supply type. I spent the governments money for a living.

HOLY CRAP!!! Watch out Unc, she's a pro.

Gonz said:
However, in order to qualify to be a Marine, a Soldier or a Swabbie (ferget them silly assed Air Force cadets-they don't do nothing but fly expensive planes & use the internet) one must pass certain physical requirements. How many pushups can a one armed man do?
I don't really see where that needs to be necessary for the handicap.

Gonz said:
HOLY CRAP!!! Watch out Unc, she's a pro.
Oh...he knows :devious:

Gato_Solo said:
:hmm: Definitely unfair. :hmm:

I believe that the no rights should be given unless you complete 4 years of honorable military service. They should be earned, not given. :devious:
eh, you'd have to see the whole draft to Really make a judgment. :)
There, are a few amendments....and it goes with new/old requirements for
holding particular gov offices, like you'd have to have the 4 years service
to like be a governor, congressman, pres...

chcr said:
It always amazes me how many in the military share this attitude...

I think the word we're looking for here is "junta." ;)

Actually, I've always thought that two years of mandatory government service right after high school would do most people a world of good. But then we'd be commies. :lol2:

Guess you didn't get the scarcasm. I wasn't serious. ;) I was just bringing up a point about 'landowners only' voting. Anytime you exclude a group, you invite the ideas of exclusion to others. After all...serving in the military is a privilege, not a right, and it should be that way always.

Back