I was just wondering ...

She's doing fine. A little tired, but that's the norm 'round these parts. I'll pass on your greetings.

Jan - you and that hubby of yours need to get yer butts back in here more often ;)

btw - I just got your title .. it took me a while .. and everytime I read it, Earth, Wind and Fire gets stuck in my head :D

lol. The Brow and I will never part. But I keep finding these new smilies that actually make me laugh out loud. That one's called 'Lloyd'. That's the funniest part. Sometimes I just want to grin in an open-mouthed goofball kind of way. Mostly it's at unc, I don't know why. :D

I know, I have a stupid sense of humour.

:lol:

this is the 2nd small signature, the other was "tiny" or something like that. ;)

Scanty said:
lol. The Brow and I will never part. But I keep finding these new smilies that actually make me laugh out loud. That one's called 'Lloyd'. That's the funniest part. Sometimes I just want to grin in an open-mouthed goofball kind of way. Mostly it's at unc, I don't know why. :D

I know, I have a stupid sense of humour.

Ah, but do you know *why* it's called Lloyd??

Dumb%20and%20Dumber.jpg
:lloyd:

There was only one scene in that movie that I really liked - at the very end when the gals in the bus pulled up... (won't say anymore for those who haven't seen it yet).

Back