Iceberg spotted farther North than previously seen

dey gonna busta cap in trades a#s

cappin trade ain't just fo yo momma Osama

I see a post count milestone looming large
in my near future!

The lie of no man made global warming is a farce. The anti global warming cult are actually just a cult of morons being manipulated by lobbyists. People are seeing it as such. :rofl3:

All you have to do to give that statement any veracity whatsoever is to simply explain how man made global warming caused the last few warming cycles that have occurred over the last 16,000 years.

why would the bigger chunks of ice around the south pole start to break up?
You're an engineer, what happens when increasing stresses are placed on an object that is unstable by its own nature.

Where I live, we used to be under glaciers. We also used to under an ocean. There used to be an ice bridge connecting the land of Palin to Russia. Contrary to what other here have said, the north pole has been free of ice before. I just read about new evidence that one European ice age may have occurred in a period of months not years.

Things change, we cannot stop the change if its due to happen. Toying with some of the ideas we have has the potential be far more dangerous.

All you have to do to give that statement any veracity whatsoever is to simply explain how man made global warming caused the last few warming cycles that have occurred over the last 16,000 years.

I can just point out the flaw in your logic. Because warming occurs naturally doesn't mean all warming is natural.

Some trees fall over all by themselves. That doesn't mean the only way trees come down is naturally. Sometimes they are cut down.

sometimes big mean white men with oil guzzliing noisy machines come & cut everything down. they probably even even pee on the ground.

The flaw in your logic is that you completely made up the idea that I said that. Typical really. ;)

The question had already been answered. Stop being a mule.

THe point was clearly that Jim's logic was faulty.

Back