Idea for another hobby

Why wouldn't it be possible, it's not like you have any control over where you're going! :laugh:

Great! Next summer is going to start out interesting. Now to talk to mom and dad about that... Anyone want to join? :)

I'd go...

Where exactly do you live?

Oh, and maybe we can combine it with some parachute jumping :)

Toronto :) I'd be happy to go parachuting with you. About $55 - $70 (US) a jump. If you have never jumped before you need to train first. At this point I have enough experience so I'm allowed to pull my own ripcord.

I was planning to take a starters course around here for about 400 USD for 10 jumps...that would give me my first certificate :)

And Toronto....couldn't been better :) I might be able to combine this to some other things I had planned for this summer (if things go well that is :))
I wouldn't have gone to Canada then anyway, so this would be just perfect :)

Bungee Jumping. I understand getting down but how in the hell do you get back up?

:eek6:

I sure hope you mean diving....bungee jumping with ending up in the water doesn't sound like such a good idea to me :D
Very painful :D

Shadowfax said:
:eek6:

I sure hope you mean diving....bungee jumping with ending up in the water doesn't sound like such a good idea to me :D
Very painful :D
Skydiving actually. :) I may have to wait until I join the military though. Don't know if there are commercial companies that will do that.

I believe there are, at least here in the Netherlands :)
There's an advanced skydiving course at the Rotterdam Airport if I'm correct, which teaches you how to parachute above sea, and land in it :)

I'll see if I can find some more information on that :)

BTW ~ you're up early! :D

Back