idiot sick coworker

greenfreak said:
That kind of stuff happens here all the time. The management frowns upon taking sick days unless you're on your deathbed. The manager of my department came in sick last week and when everyone said, "Go home!" he replied that he's no wimp and no one should take sick days for a little cold. (as he hacked up a lung). :rolleyes:

So I just avoid sick people like the plague and don't let them touch me, my desk, my keyboard, mouse, and especially not my phone.

AMEN!

('specially NOT the phone) 'nless they'd like to be taken out back an' 'ave the shag kicked out of 'em! :grumpy: :) :grumpy:

I'll never forget coming back from vacation and finding out that this woman was sick and used my phone the whole time I was out. She denied it right up to the point that I showed her the orange foundation that she caked on her face was now caked in the little holes in the receiver of my phone. :sick: I tried cleaning it out with a paperclip but finally gave up and switched it with someone else's receiver. :D

greenfreak said:
I'll never forget coming back from vacation and finding out that this woman was sick and used my phone the whole time I was out. She denied it right up to the point that I showed her the orange foundation that she caked on her face was now caked in the little holes in the receiver of my phone. :sick: I tried cleaning it out with a paperclip but finally gave up and switched it with someone else's receiver. :D

LOL :D

Back