'Idol' reject Hung gets record contract

unclehobart

Theres a famous quote along the lines of : noone ever went broke overestimating the tastelessness of the american consumer.

HomeLAN

Gotta love America. Where else could you turn a total lack of singing ability into a lucrative record deal (not to mention payments for opening college sports events, shopping malls, etc.)?

chcr

Too cute for words
C'mon Homie, look at the pop music industry today. Where do you see any indication that talent is even a consideration? Note that I do not consider the ability to carry five pounds of silicon on your chest or to dress like a streetwalker "talent."

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
chcr said:
C'mon Homie, look at the pop music industry today. Where do you see any indication that talent is even a consideration? Note that I

Damn, RIAA must be hanging around, just cut his ass off like that....

HomeLAN

I don't listen to new releases much. While I might miss some talent, I consider it a better-than-even trade for eliminating even the slightest possibility of ever hearing Brittney Spears.

I have TIVO for much the same reason. Fucking Pepsi ads.

freako104

chcr said:
C'mon Homie, look at the pop music industry today. Where do you see any indication that talent is even a consideration? Note that I do not consider the ability to carry five pounds of silicon on your chest or to dress like a streetwalker "talent."

there are a few good bands that are new such as........hrm..........hmmmm. damn this is hard. maybe I should stop lying. pop sucks. it is about looks now.