If at first you don't succeed

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Try, try again.

According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night.

The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth.

According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills.

The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes."

According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered, "Yes."

Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center.

A Dallas Cowboys spokesman told News 8 the team has no comment on the police report, nor is any news conference scheduled.

Ohhhh, is the poor baby overpaid professional game player upset? *pity party*

source

One of my friends has a T-shirt that reads "Dallas sucks, TO swallows"

I guess he's swalling more now than ever...

That shirt exists for every team and their star player.

TO had a pretty ratty childhood, and it's always been said money can't buy happpiness (but it can buy anti-depressants). Still, TO is such an f'ing headcase. He worships the holy trinity of "me myself and i" and thats it.

For that, in part. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He makes more money in a year then I can in ten. A bullet would have been faster...

Are you guys on glue????

Suicide and attempted suicide goes way deeper than what you do for a living.

Sometimes the lack of human compassion is astounding.

Given the choice of the sources, I think I'll believe the Dallas cop over Deion Sanders. Call it a character flaw of mine.

Well, so would I, but TO was probably pretty in-co-herant when being questioned and could have said just about anything.

They released him today. You don't release a suicide attempt less than 24 hours after the attempt :shrug:

Well, being from the Philly area, I am required by law to hate every fiber of his existence.

Still, suicide is a terrible thing, and even if you're an asshole like him, it's still sad. Ain't no reason to take yer own life, even if you are a worthless degenerate, like him.

Wow. You people are something.

*walks away shaking head*

aye Starya ..i canna be bothered reading the link neither ... boy this is a US centric board ... can't make out what they are onna about half the time ... :shrug:

ah well ... when in Rome ... find a chippy! ;)

(Italian food IS good tho' :) )

Are you guys on glue????

Suicide and attempted suicide goes way deeper than what you do for a living.

Sometimes the lack of human compassion is astounding.

If you've paid any attention to the ranting & whining this guy does, you'd better understand.

If you've paid any attention to the ranting & whining this guy does, you'd better understand.

Still... it's a fucking game. It's meant for you to kick back with a cold one on Sunday, cheer the good team, boo the bad time, and maybe have some good-natured rivalry. Not to hope that players of the other team die.

Back