If ya gotta go....

HomeLAN

I can think of worse ways.

A relative discovered a 23-year-old man dead in the front seat of a car Friday still embracing a dead 17-year-old girl.

Their nude bodies were inside a closed garage in the front seat of a 1978 Cutlass. They had apparently been having sex when they were overcome by carbon monoxide, 12 News reported.

The medical examiner said the deaths appear accidental.

Well...at least the headache didn't stop her :)

Why they didn't turn off the damn engine is the question. You would figure that they would be making their own heat by then.

Well, if you've ever had sex with a 17 year old in a car, you know that they wanna whine about cold seat covers and such.

Or so I've been told...

Doesn't say much for the Chevy Ad on the page ... even if there's a $500 Auto Show Bonus ...

What kills me (Ha! Pun not intended) is that neither one of these folks thought about the danger from carbon monoxide. Darwin in action?

tonksy said:
What kills me (Ha! Pun not intended) is that neither one of these folks thought about the danger from carbon monoxide. Darwin in action?

I can't figure that out either .. even if they did, why make love in a car that old, where the fumes are awful in a well-ventilated area let alone in a closed garage, with the engine running?

Hey!! I had a '78 Cutlass back in high school...

Oh. ok, I get it now...

PT said:
Hey!! I had a '78 Cutlass back in high school...

Oh. ok, I get it now...
When dinosaurs roamed the earth, that would have been OK... but this is 2006, not 2006 BC.

Back