if you are going to continue talking about me...

U

Unregistered

move the thread back to this forum so i can reply

as i see it there are a few choices:

1) you can ip ban me. the problem is that i haven't done anything except tell you that i don't like people talking about me while i am gone

2) you can move thread back to this forum so i can reply to what is said if you plan on keeping it going

3) would be the most fun option for me, i can sign up again and tell you what i think in the other forum which is what i am considering

someone said that they were surprised that i had the balls to post here. i didn't leave because i was afraid of you folks. really, isn't it true that you couldn't take what i was saying to you? you didn't like hearing the truth. i never cussed anyone out or used any vulgarity. you just couldn't take it and i bet you wouldn't be able to take what i said if i signed up again either. isn't really you folks that didn't have any balls? you couldn't stand it when someone had a different opinion on things.

1) you can ip ban me. the problem is that i haven't done anything except tell you that i don't like people talking about me while i am gone

you left, remember? why care if you're not visiting the forums?

2) you can move thread back to this forum so i can reply to what is said if you plan on keeping it going

i don't see why the members here would plan to keep on going your threads. all has been said and done. you won't like me for this, but then again, you never respected me anway, lol...

3) would be the most fun option for me, i can sign up again and tell you what i think in the other forum which is what i am considering

like we said quite a few times already, that's up to you to decide. you being a member differs in NO way from any other member. either you want to be a member and be part of the community, or you don't. if it's the latter, i don't see your point in visiting or starting threads here as a guest.

i typed in a very long reply only to find that i couldn't post, so i signed up

no need to reply now. you can say anything you want because i am back and delighted to make your acquaintance again.:p

nowhining.jpg

*runs away with hands over ears screaming lalalalalalalala I can't hear youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*

:cuss:

change that to "editing his own posts 'cause he doesn't have the balls to stand up for what he says" god. :D

Most of his posts were edited right after he posted them, and he always left a note saying "edited to avoid problems".

i believe that the reason that i signed up was Shadowfax said that if it was up to me. He also said that I never liked him which is not true. I liked him quite a bit as I liked Fury, Q, Sam, Gonz and everyone else. In fact some of them were my best pals on the web. I thought the world of them.

yeah ... umm... still don't care ...

I've never seen the Godfather ... weird, huh? Know what else I've never seen? Goodfellas ... As Good As It Gets ... Jerry McGuire ... Cool Hand Luke ...

Hey Na, don't you remember that thread started by "Volcano" that eventually got locked and moved? Bubba is S4 is Volcano.

Back