if you had the choice...

if you had the choice...

• yes, i would.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • no, i would not.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • it will not happen, so why want, or not want, it?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • not sure/confused/undecided/etc.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

BlurOfSerenity

if you had the choice to know when and how you'd die, would you choose to know? why?

i would, because if i knew, i'd have less to worry about. im always worried about what could harm me, if i knew, i would be able to be more carefree before dying. w00t!

I voted no.

Knowing me, I ould then spend my entire life obsesed with that one day.

Also I'm shit scared of dying, so the less I get to think about it, the better. :confbang:

Vortex said:
I voted no.

Knowing me, I ould then spend my entire life obsesed with that one day.

Also I'm shit scared of dying, so the less I get to think about it, the better. :confbang:

Ditto. But I'm not afraid of dying.

AlladinSane said:
I would like to know, but I would be really disapointed if I discover I would live beyond 65 :(

for that reason i don't want to know. the horror of getting 80 or something would kill me. which would be good then i guess...

I would, so I could make sure my finances, property, ...
were in order, so I wouldn't have to worry about my family.

No, because whenever I think of the possibility that there is nothing after death, it scares the hell out of me. I would live the rest of my days in fear. Easier just not to think about it.

greenfreak said:
No, because whenever I think of the possibility that there is nothing after death, it scares the hell out of me. I would live the rest of my days in fear.

Talking Heads said:
There was a time.
Before we were born,
If someone asks,
This is where I'll be...
Where I'll be.

When I think that there is something after death, it scares the hell out of me. ;)

Seriously, the only thing I can think of worse than dying is living forever.

I'm tormented with that choice right now, It's not a easy decision when it's for real :crap:

I had a friend when I was in my early twenties who used to say she was going to kill herself when she turned a certain age. It was going to be an elaborate ceremony with candles and her in a black evening dress. She would have all her friends over, give away her worldly goods, tell them each what she truly thought of them, and then down some pills. I thought it was a rather fascinating story at the time, at least, until I found out that she had shifted the age at which she was going to do it back a few times. She's 36 now. I think she's grown out of that phase. :eh:

Back