If you were to buy a truck...

ris said:
out of curiousity, do you actually use the 4x4 capability or is it just guzzling fuel?

hey you sloppy-whore-bucket-post-monger, of course I use the 4x4! What's the point of getting 4-wheel drive if you don't use it?!?!

We need 4-wheel drive to get into our property in this valley (and other places around this island where, thank the gods, its still not paved) ...

Attachment(s):

waipio.jpg, 8.86kb

50_1027720048.jpg

sorry ku'u, no offence intended, that's why i asked :)

a lot of people here have freelanders and defenders even and use them for the school run. all that 4x4 off road goodness wasted on tarmac :eek:

heehee, people do that here too. my parent's have never used the 4-wheel drive on their explorer :no-no:

lol, I got bish slapped for the first time...

Anyways, when I say truck I mean truck as in a pickup. The vehicle that you can make a kiddies pool in the back. No canopy. The one that pisses the hell out of you if you park it outside with no canopy and 1 or 2 feet of snow falls.

SUVs are Sports Utility Vehicles... :)

Ku'u, my Dad had a Ford F-150, I drove it for a while after I had totalled my car. It was the first stick shift I drove more than once, it was pretty cool. And yes, 4WD :D

greenfreak said:
Ku'u, my Dad had a Ford F-150, I drove it for a while after I had totalled my car. It was the first stick shift I drove more than once, it was pretty cool. And yes, 4WD :D

:headbang: ...er, for the F-150, not about you totalling your car :eek:

Back