Ignore the Robocop-shaped head and fake ear.

Whos think uhobart should cut his hair off?

• Me

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL. D

See hobart - that's a challenge for you to shave your head and go face-to-face with in the "dead sexy" stakes.

Can't use Zoolander as a comparison since absloutely nobody ever saw it. ;)

Of course you look better than me in that pic... I have a bubblegum colored mongo sized ear and block cranium fer cryin out loud. Can't use Zoolander as a comparison since absloutely nobody ever saw it. ;)

Of course you look better than me in that pic... I have a bubblegum colored mongo sized ear and block cranium fer cryin out loud. Can't use Zoolander as a comparison since absloutely nobody ever saw it. ;)

Of course you look better than me in that pic... I have a bubblegum colored mongo sized ear and block cranium fer cryin out loud.

Back