I'm 18

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:mope:

I'm freaking out here..

:mope:

Well, I suppose at least I can open a checking account and finally get my paypal account verified...

so I can take out my whopping $40 paypal payment. :mope:

realizing you're 18 and all that it entails is a big deal...I remember...

you're ok fury :hug:

Now I'm also freaking out about mother's day. I don't have any money to get her anything. I don't have any ideas to make her anything. I don't have anything. I'm nothing. :mope:

The most meaningful mothers' day present I ever gave my mom was a simple card. In it I had written something along these lines:

"I've very fortunate. I'm talented, intelligent, have a nice girlfriend, have.... etc. etc. etc. All of it is either directly or indirectly because of you. Thank you."

That seemed to go over pretty well. Unfortunately, I don't think I can use that one again until she is old and senile enough to not remember the first time. :D

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but you really need to learn to relax.

Yes, you're eighteen. Yes, that means some legalities have chamged for you. However, you're still you. If you wouldn't have fucked it up[ yesterday, you won't fuck it up today. Conversely, if you couldn't do it yesterday, you probably still can't. That piece can be changed through effort, however.

As far as your Mom is concerned, I'm pretty sure she knows how you feel. I'm also pretty sure she knows your situation. I'm additionally sure you've helped her out with a lot of shit lately. Actions speak louder than cards on the love front, buddy.

Now, chill out and get to work on whatever you need to do today.

I'm already relaxed. Look.

me-5-08-03.jpg

Doesn't mean I can't be freaking out. :mope:

The vicodin's worn off now. I took it 7 hours ago. That was what I look like normally. :mope:

That was my 6000th post. :beerbang:

Didn't I just do this last year? :mope:

It was over 4 days ago, it only just now sunk in that I was 18. :mope:

it's never sunk in to me, i'm just rolling along waiting for the day i realise that i've grown up :D

My 18 were sad, so were my 19, 20 and 21. Mainly 'cause i was stuck with the "life sucks" attitude, 'til i figured that it won't help me, but on the contrary, it was making me feel more depressed.

One day i woke up, and just said: "fuck it, there's a lot of happiness out there, and i'm going to get it".

Back