I'm 18

fury said:
Kind of hard to get happiness when it's not tangible. :mope:

You're right.

Think about it. ;) I've been there too, but its up to you to change. It'll be intangible as long as you want it to be. :)

fury said:
Gha! You're as old as me!! :eek5:

:p

On the flip side, if some coutries (like South Africa, hint hint) , you're now old enough to do legally what you've been doing since you were 15 ;)

ris said:
i'm just rolling along waiting for the day i realise that i've grown up
For me it was the first time I was in the record store and everything I was looking at was in the cutout rack or the oldies section.
fury said:
I don't wanna grow up.
Then don't. No law says you have to. Hell, I played guitar in bars 5 and 6 nights a week until I was 36. I'd still be doing it if I hadn't met a woman I didn't want to let go of. :beerbang:

i don't think playing football in the street with the kids from the close is helping the growing up thing :D

I shave the "moustache" daily, i just don't like how it feels, and i shave the rest every 3 days. Used to do it daily, but it is a pain and i started to like how it looks when not shaved :D

If I get the job at the Toyota dealership, I'll have to shave the goatee. I can keep the moustache if I want to... but I'll probably shitcan that as well.

Shaved last night as i had company for a bit.. this is it by morning, sucks!
[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=1514c4bf0fcd729a10bcf108ab23acfb&postid=192873[/attachment]

Attachments

• picture 021.jpg
    picture 021.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 27
Back