I'm a stupid n00bie :)

Bungi

What's the little black dot next to my post count mean? I've noticed that some people have lots of green dots? What does it all mean?

Is it something to do with that karma thingy?

:confused::confused: :confuse2:

tonksy

first time, bungi? it's okay, i'll walk you through it...see the word karma down under my signature? click on it, sometimes it may take a minute, but thats okay...ah, here it comes. see the spot where you tell me how much you like it? oh, yeah, you know you do. tell me about it...oh? done so soon? ok now click add to karma. thank you. now, that wasn't so hard was it?

freako104

Squiggy said:
:eek13: DON"T TOUCH IT!!!

Its the Global Self Destruct button....

and all this time i thought the global self destruction button was properly labeled. no wonder nothing happend when i pushed it :mope:

ris

the pips are karma rating, ideally handed out to people as a means of rating interesting or good quality posts or chastising the stupid or offensive.

in reality most people pass it out amongst themselves like deranged children in a sweet shop, giving to those they recieved from in an attempt to become karmic whores.

hmm, maybe i'm spending too much time in the rw forum... :D

tonksy

well, that's a grumpy point of view, but i suppose it's prolly true. although, i give karma whenever someone makes me laugh, etc. karma whore? what a silly pasttime. what damn difference does it make? it's just gravy.