I'm drunk and ready to play ladies!

*reviews the use of the trout*

*decides Lacey was justified in trouting Frank*

:)

Ooh...interesting idea for a thread Frank...hmmm...

lemme think...

Got it!

Look for it folx...here it comes :)

Hey why cant I get the trout (or fish if you will :brow: )? thats unfair! I'm telling mom! MOOOOOOOM NIXY ISNT SHARING!!

hold the middle of mom, not literally I'm not promoting incest here, for a while and you get mooooooooooom or you could just make it maaaaaaaaaarm cos thats how it sounds pronounced americanified to me :eh:

oh in that case :tomato: how could you??? That is SO bad! I thought you had more class than that

Hey Frank...piece of advice from a dude taht's been having sex since before you were born. If there's one thing that won't get you respect, and much less sex, from a woman...it has to be overt sexual advances and disrespect.

Just a hint...these kinds of threads are amusing, but won't get you anywhere

MrBishop said:
Hey Frank...piece of advice from a dude taht's been having sex since before you were born. If there's one thing that won't get you respect, and much less sex, from a woman...it has to be overt sexual advances and disrespect.

Just a hint...these kinds of threads are amusing, but won't get you anywhere

I'm thinking he'd probably not get far anyway. Something about a shining personality that just shines through ...

:clap:

steweygrrrr said:
I could give him a shiner if you want....

make it two and il pay you some money. or ill let you use my whip on him.(only a flogger but it can hurt like a bitch)

oh and nixys trout is nixys you have to get permission thats why you were always trouted ;)

Back