I'm going to get a haircut...

30+ plus years before you might go bald? Is that how it is in your family?... baldness creeping in by 45? My own grandad went bald at 17. I've known others flashing over mighty bald before 21. Its all genetic.

I know someone who went from brown to grey between his 18th and 20th birthdays.

Altron said:
My parents are both 47, with no grey hair.

Are you sure? :D

Anyone who saw my mom would swear she has no grey hair...I didn't know exactly HOW grey she is until she started dying her hair at home and had me help her with it once...

45 and no grays yet.. :D
kept my hair short ever since joining the Air National Guard in '81. It's just easier that way.

tonksy said:

What? A knockout blonde thinks I'm cute....and wants me to take off my pants. I don't have a single problem with the scenario. My wife sure as hell might, but I don't. :D

Steve? There are many compliments I find could be adequately describing of you...but cute widdle diddums is just not one of them.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I got tired of messing with it, and went to an old fashioned flat top.

"rolled up jeans and creepers on, a mighty fine sight to look upon, with his cool cool flattop"
-- "kool flattop", horrorpops

if i were a guy (or a girl who had a facial structure that short hair was kinder to) i'd totally rock a flattop.

No gray here yet... I balded a lot between the age of 20 and 22 then seemed to stop losing hair, but now it looks like it's picking back up again just a little bit.

The kiddo wanted to grow his hair long. He tried to let it grow on a couple occasions, but after a while it kinda looked like a big freaky hairy helmet on his head, so it had to go. Maybe if he thinned it out regularly, he'd be able to get some lenght, but nah. If we visit the hairdresser, they'd better make good use of my money. :p

As for me... Well, I'll probably end up with the Sinead O'Connor-look some time in the future. Or maybe a skullet. Those are kinda kewl. :lloyd:

I'd wear a buzz-cut, crew cut, um all whacked off cut,
year round except:

It is too cold in the winter
It exposes my noggin to excessive thermonuclear
irradiation in the summer
and I look silly as Hell (well more silly than normal)
with my hair all chopped off

I always go shorter in the Phoenix summers
and let it get longer in the winter for greater insulation

I've only just begun to get a hint of gray (Grateful)
and if I wear it a certain way it covers up most of the gray.

You poor bastards that are losing yer hair, I feel sorry for ya *NOT!*

I got my mom to take a picture but it looks really creepy... the flash hit off my teeth, so I looked like the guy with the metal teeth in some of the bond movies...

It was weird... as my hair got longer past 2", it got very curly. Then it got long enough that the top straightened out but the bottom was curly. Now that the bottom is gone, the top is still straight. Very strange feeling.

Back