i'm gonna burn for this

tonksy

firstly...i cheated on my diet...but i'm personally cool with it.

secondly because immediately before cheating on my diet my daughter pointed to a bag on the counter and said "momma...what's in that?" i look up, see the bag, look straight into my daughters eyes and say "mushrooms"...she promptly departed the room....here is a picture of the bag.....

Goodness, I'm knackered....I was just wondering why you'd require executive power to eat doughnuts....then I realised you were speaking about Bush d'oh!

Squiggy said:
Its ok tonks...lying is allowed while dubya is in office... (just for you, Gonz :devious: )

Ah thanks Squiggy....if you're lucky Tonks, Clinton, Dean or Clark will get in office & then lying will be encouraged :D

tonks said:
firstly...i cheated on my diet...but i'm personally cool with it.

secondly because immediately before cheating on my diet my daughter pointed to a bag on the counter and said "momma...what's in that?" i look up, see the bag, look straight into my daughters eyes and say "mushrooms"...she promptly departed the room....here is a picture of the bag.....

Has she ever seen a bag of Krispy Kreme donuts before? If she has, you are well and truly screwed. Your daughter knows you lied, so she may now, safely, do the same to you. Shame, tonksy, shame. :crying4:

Start buying fresh mushrooms at the store and keeping them in Krispy Kreme bags. Tell her that you're trying to live within your means by recycling containers that are still usable.

Then when she's older, come clean and tell her this is why it's better to tell the truth in the first place instead of having to come up with lies to support other lies, then having to remember them all.

Next thing you know, an employee at the Krispy Kreme drive-thru will start distributing illicit drugs--including 'shrooms--if you say the right code word when you order.

Usually about four or five at a time, first one almost whole, savoring the remaining few.

I just wish they'd sell em in something other than the Krispy Kreme box, the damn kids know it from 100 yards, trying to sneak a box in to the house is damn near impossible.

Back