i'm gonna burn for this

i used to be an assistant manaer of an all night gas station...we had krispy kreme deliveries overnight...i used to always take the ols donuts home...you haven't eaten bread pudding until you make it out of day old lazed krispy creme.....i got so sick of donuts then...i even have a krispy kreme shoe rack...we were gonna toss a display stand but it seems my foot is as long as a box of 6...:)

Could anyone perhaps explain to me what the world's fascination is with stuffing themselves with doughnuts? After all, it's just fat, deep fried in even more fat, glazed with sugar that eventually turns into fat.....might as well eat a tub of lard :shrug:

AlphaTroll said:
Could anyone perhaps explain to me what the world's fascination is with stuffing themselves with doughnuts? After all, it's just fat, deep fried in even more fat, glazed with sugar that eventually turns into fat.....might as well eat a tub of lard :shrug:
well...see...lard doesn't taste good.

The fascination is that one does not dwell upon the after effect... but rather the succulent taste upon the palate at the time of consumption. Its a warm yummy hug when all of life sucks ass.

unclehobart said:
The fascination is that one does not dwell upon the after effect... but rather the succulent taste upon the palate at the time of consumption. Its a warm yummy hug when all of life sucks ass.
although, i prefer a big chocolatey kiss over a warm yummy hug but if you combine the two i'm very satisfied.

Hmmmm, mind you - a good bout of munchies usually makes me want to eat anything in sight - especially ice cream :licklips:

Ooh, well - I could always eat the ice cream off an American man..........provided that American man be you of course dear ;)

I can't imagine where I could place ice cream on my body and not scream 'JESUS! THATS COLD!' and swipe it off... regardless of the erotic/guaranteed sexual release that would follow said fantasy if I let you lick it off slowly and teasingly.

LOL, that statement is obviously based on the assumption that your hands would be free to wipe anything away with ;)

AlphaTroll said:
Was thinking more along the lines of passion pink fur cuffs....but duct tape's good too....so savage in a way.
How about ye olde Naval iron chain cuffs and leggings for that retro charm?

unclehobart said:
How about ye olde Naval iron chain cuffs and leggings for that retro charm?

Scars up the bedstand too much. Costs a fortune having it refinished before her folks get home.

Back