I'm in pain

Professur

I have a cupboard prestocked with lunch material. Crackers, cookies, meatsticks, tuna lunches, etc. I make myself eat whatever comes out, or is on top. This was on top.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
I have a cupboard prestocked with lunch material. Crackers, cookies, meatsticks, tuna lunches, etc. I make myself eat whatever comes out, or is on top. This was on top.

there fore she WAS angry at you

or bought a shitload on sale

Professur

HomeLAN said:
Originally Posted by chcr
I feel your pain.

No. I feel my pain.

although I must be getting used to it. It's not as bad as usual. Do you think leaving it in a hot car might have tamed it down a bit?

Professur

You'll make a great journalist one day, Inky. Always looking for the needle when someone's romping in the hay.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
:hmm: By now, you should be used to that miniscule amount of spice. I thought Scots were made of hardier stock than that. :rolleyes: :D

Professur

Ok, after getting hit, yet again, I called her on it. Seems she likes them, and bought them for herself. But she only likes the Kimchi flavour. Not the kimchi beef or kimchi chicken. So they got slid over to the guy who likes beef and chicken.

Professur

How can I like what I can't taste. I pretty much only talk to her first thing in the morning, when she calls to make sure I'm up. I'm afraid I'm not at my best for recalling what yesterday's lunch was at 6am. And calling her from work is a no-no.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just had some spicy chicken mr noodles and a spicy breaded chicken breast for dinner...washed down by a Mudslide :D

YUMMY!