I'm movin' on up... to the East Side...

Inkara1 said:
Gotta be able to run the software. Otherwise I'd get a bit more RAM for the bedroom PC and take it to work.
Hmm, I really think you'd be better off getting a laptop to lug back and forth to work everyday... I mean... think of the backache... :lol:

Professur said:
Yeah, but when's the last time you saw a music store that carded?

They do have course language advisories on the CDs, if a parent isn't parent enough to know what their 12 y/o has in their record collection then they're probably not parent enough to care.

*decides to listen to "face down ass up"*

I always thought it was "top down, windows up, that's the way I like to fuck"... maybe I should listen to more rap, huh?

I've got a laptop... but unless someone's willing to shell out $1049 to buy Quark for me (and that's assuming there's a Windows version and it's at that price) that's a no-go. I certainly don't want to pirate software I use for work.

In any case, all is on schedule for me to make the switch on Friday, despite the editor getting fired today.

Inkara1 said:
I always thought it was "top down, windows up, that's the way I like to fuck"... maybe I should listen to more rap, huh?

I've got a laptop... but unless someone's willing to shell out $1049 to buy Quark for me (and that's assuming there's a Windows version and it's at that price) that's a no-go. I certainly don't want to pirate software I use for work.

Yeah you should, cause it's "Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck"

oh, for the record...everyone can blame Rob in the ringtone thread for putting this song in my head

Back