I'm off today

A hammer usually works good on those occasions. Might try a bigger one if the one your using doesn't seem to fix it.

Coffee with sugar works pretty good too. Of course, the gnats start getting kinda think after a few days.

PostCode said:
A hammer usually works good on those occasions. Might try a bigger one if the one your using doesn't seem to fix it.
i find that kicking it with a heavy work boot works well most of the time. its too awkard to climb under the desk and there is not much room to get a good swing.

Spot said:
i find that kicking it with a heavy work boot works well most of the time. its too awkard to climb under the desk and there is not much room to get a good swing.
Just watch that they don't charge you for an ID 10 T afterwards, those things'll cost ya.

Yeah, dust. Get one of those magic dusters that you spin to generate cling, and run it over all your computer's innards, making sure to get any chips without heatsinks on them, such as the BIOS and the chipset southbridge. :D

Inkara1 said:
Yeah, dust. Get one of those magic dusters that you spin to generate cling, and run it over all your computer's innards, making sure to get any chips without heatsinks on them, such as the BIOS and the chipset southbridge. :D
Nah, if you want to get it really clean you take it to this guy.

tonksy said:
calling it fucker, cocksucker, or this goddamn thing usually gets it working for me.
Mines sensitive.....you have to be nice to it when it's PMSing otherwise it'll just bitch out and die or something.

I let my cats handle mine...just take off both side panels and let them do a few quick walk-throughs. Works well on the mouse too :D

Back