i'm officially married now

IUD only after theyre done with kids altogether... as a possibility. They do want more kids ... but just a little more distance than what they have at the moment. If she gets pregnant, she gets pregnant. If it happens, it was meant to happen. Its just a touch of old school baby roulette and faith in the goodness of the cosmos karma that writes its own path.

Ardsgaine said:
I never gamble with my sanity... Dad always used to tell me, don't bet if you can't afford to lose.

hence the reason ill never have kids. ever. unless i get married and the mrs wants kids. but ill never get married either. il be safe from kids :D

freako104 said:
that might explain why my parents waited til my sis was 10 to have me :D gato so thats the question. though the answer is wrong it was 54. dammit im too young to know any better :ashamed:

Nope. The answer is 42...The question is correct also. How long since you read the books?

I don't like birth control. I've tried the pill and I've also tried Depo Prevera (sp?). I liked Depo better than the pill, but they both screwed my body up after I stopped taking them. It's not worth it.

I thought that you aren't married until you can use the potty without closing the door... ;)

Gato_Solo said:
freako104 said:
that might explain why my parents waited til my sis was 10 to have me :D gato so thats the question. though the answer is wrong it was 54. dammit im too young to know any better :ashamed:

Nope. The answer is 42...The question is correct also. How long since you read the books?

a couple of years since i read the books or saw the movies though i think somewhere in the house my father has both :)

Back