I'm so high...

stingray_sting

ok get your self to where my location says i live, then go 3 steps to the left and 4 forward then you will see a sign saying "lesbien lover lodge" its the house next to that one

Jeslek

Banned
stingray_sting said:
ok get your self to where my location says i live, then go 3 steps to the left and 4 forward then you will see a sign saying "lesbien lover lodge" its the house next to that one
Yeah I live right beside lesbians... Great view. Gives plenty of exercise for the left hand.

stingray_sting

what does my girlfriend have to do with lesbians?

:idea:

HEY!! dont make fun of my girlfriend like that! she is as straight as you are strong with your mouse hand

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BAH! Georgetown isn't THAT big! I'll find it!

There's a pic of his neighbourhood and his car around here somewhere! :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*goes and steals a car to get to LL's house and take advantage of him before he gets unhigh*

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
*goes and steals a car to get to LL's house and take advantage of him before he gets unhigh*
unlikely to happen fast, I just took more pain killers and I'm going to be extremely high in about an hour... hopefully I will be rid of stingray and his brother by then... Age of Mythology isn't cooperating tonight... :mad2:

Jeslek

Banned
nexy do you like sleepy type of guys that don't resist? lol... i'm so sleepy right now its ridiculous...

Spyidy

hey stingray_ating if you read this you left your diskman in my car and im listening to it. yea