I'm wasted...

Stones suck. What makes them even worse is, after you pass them & realize that a grain of sand is bigger. How can something so minute hurt so damned badly?

Glad you're doing better Hex...

Now, just how the hell did you get concrete burns on your feet?

Pouring a concrete slab. Much of the time when pouring concrete i'd wear water sealed leather boots. One day in the middle of the pour it started to rain so the conrete penatrated the boots and i didn't have chance to change them for a few hours and by then it was to late.

Gonz said:
Stones suck. What makes them even worse is, after you pass them & realize that a grain of sand is bigger. How can something so minute hurt so damned badly?
Because, even as a grain of sand, it is the equivalent of pushing a golf ball through a drinking straw. It slices and dices all the way down ...and then with the constant urine wash, its the equivalent of pushing a fistful of salt into a gunshot wound.

Now my stone was a touch larger than a grain of sand ...say on the order of 250 times larger. It looked like the escape pod in the first Superman movie.

You don't need to be an empath. You have an entire aluminum Christmas tree in your back. Thats real pain ... not empathy. At least ours was over and done with on a scale of weeks to months. Yours is a chronic condition.

hell.. a lightning strike might just smooth you out. I wonder if theres a scalable test ... something like jiggling a fork inside of a toaster. One way or another, something is going to happen. Are you a gambling man? :D

Umm..... it's not a good idea to go outside when it's lightning, even if you're NOT sporting and aluminum christmas tree:D

I want to see what happens when I walk thru a metal detector. Wonder if I'll have to strip and show them the scars? :retard:

You better call ahead and warn them, if you want to fly anywhere...you're liable to get taken out by a SWAT team, if they don't know :eek13:

Have someone taking a video when you try it. We all wanna see.

Unc, damn. I'd forgotten all about that. :rofl:

Back