• They'll just "know"

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • A friend of mine will let them know

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I've got plans already in place

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I have a "bot" ready to do the work for me...just click here!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

I've thought of this on a few occasions (not because I'm getting old, but because shit happens) and the question is: "What happens if I die? Who will tell my online posse of my demise? Will anyone come from online?"

Things that make you go hmmm....

Well, I'm working on a list of my sites/login names/passwords and buddies, along with a list of instructions as to what to say and how.

I've made quite a few online buddies. Some of you/them, I may never see IRL, but still keep in touch with more than I do some of my IRL friends. It's a matter of logistics...I can't spend my week driving to people's houses and calling them, but I can type from anywhere and it takes me less time.

With this in mind...and the eventuality of death, have you made any plans?

I dont think about that stuff....I guess the only people who would miss me are my GF and family and even they would move on..... maybe some online peeps would too but I wont name names in case I'm wrong.....

I've got a few mates who do the msn bit and those msn people who they contact will tell you guys, scary shit is it almost happened a few times :eh:

Hopefully, someone here will notice my absence and use the buddy system to track me out. As for the other internet friends, I don't know. Maybe I should tell my mother of my mail passwords so that someone would be able to check it and tell everyone.

I'm planning on doing a list of passwords, along with instructions about sites/persons to notify.

unfortunately you'll all know if i die. The bills wont get paid.
actually my wife and a couple of friends RL and here would prolly MSN people and post here.

My wife knows who needs to be contacted. Now if we both go, then I guess I'll just disappear.

Jon said:
I imagine a thread like this would be formed :(
Brings a tear to my eye reading that dedication every time and Im sure every member would be honoured in the same way.

Dan...:beerbang:

Back