In memory

PrincessLissa

the boy that I started talking about right before I disappeared for a while and just broke up with right before I came back passed away on Tuesday night due to some medical complications. I am not really in a place to talk about it at this moment, but I thought I mention it.

~Lissa~

RIP Aaron Stuart Jackson.
You will be forever loved and missed.

Thank you. This is the first public place that I have talked about it. I shared a few memories at the first memorial and plan to speak at the traditional one later this week. I sent an e-mail to a friend that briefly said a few things about the pain that I am going through but that's about it. Everyone is really worried about me and that makes me feel very loved but this is how I deal with things. I shut myself off or I find other things to occupy my mind. But the tears always seem to hit me when I am in the shower or getting ready for bed. I've dealt with a lot of death, but never someone this close to me. I have a lot of guilt issues as well. Time may not heal all, but it will ease it.

I'm so sorry for your loss... It seems like OTC is haunted or something, people are dying left and right...

When guilt comes you should learn to forgive yourself, but also to learn from the things that makes you feel guilty so you don't make the same mistakes again.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Remember that your loss is shared by many friends who care
and that you're in our thoughts and hearts and in our every prayer.

:sadhug:

Thank you everyone. This means so much to me. I am getting better everyday but the memorial and wake are this weekend so we shall see what happens. I miss him. A lot of my guilt issues have faded and I won't let them eat me up.

THANK YOU! *big hugs*

Couldn't see this before. I'm sorry for you honey. Remember that thing I said to you these days about you always getting over shit? I admire you so much. Be strong you're on my prayers...

Back