In your cupboards...

OK... I made a trip tot he printing plant to grab a spare mac keyboard so that when I make the computer transfer on Friday, I'll actually have a keyboard for the new computer.

Bet you didn't know that.

Prof, meet me at the border at 4:00 AM next Tuesday... I'll throw a bag of spray cheez over the fence.

Erm, not really. It's too far to drive. Maybe in a few years, if I am near the border.

If I'm that close to the border to start with, why wouldn't I just cross it and buy the cheese myself?

Anyone notice something strange about this conversation??

We could build a 12 mile long cheese smuggling tunnel into Canada like the Mexicans did for drugs!

It'll be twofold! In goes the canned cheese, out comes the maple syrup and the good codeine throat lozenges!...wait...that'd be drug smuggling, scratch that.

tonksy said:
It'll be twofold! In goes the canned cheese, out comes the maple syrup and the good codeine throat lozenges!...wait...that'd be drug smuggling, scratch that.

You can still have the maple syrup in exchange for the cheese though!

Most excellent! We finished up all of the can that we bought in Canada and picked up some at the store to replace it...man do we notice the difference!

tonksy said:
Most excellent! We finished up all of the can that we bought in Canada and picked up some at the store to replace it...man do we notice the difference!

I try to avoid real maple syrup at all costs...it's so good that it's hard to go back to the not so good stuff and I can't afford the real stuff all the time atm.

Nixy said:
I try to avoid real maple syrup at all costs...it's so good that it's hard to go back to the not so good stuff and I can't afford the real stuff all the time atm.
The thing is is that the kind we bought says it is real maple syrup.

There is always flour. And rice.

I try to not have chocolate or crisps in there. Which reminds me, I need to get rid of the chocolate I put there a couple of days ago! :lloyd:

dried pasta/rice
club crackers
popcorn (no nasty kettle corn)
canned albacore
cereal (I like Honey-nut Cheerios and Basic 4)
Andes chocolate mints (they are mine!! NO touching…)

Macaroni and cheese
corn meal
buckwheat pancake mix
green beans
canned corn
flour
saltine crackers
blueprint of Fort Knox
bread
instant oats
peanut butter

SouthernN'Proud said: