in your dreams

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Mare said:
Awwww poor Luis.....school on the brain. :winkkiss:

Yeah, I'm very worried about it :(

I still haven't decided what to do for my thesis. I had an idea, but a teacher told me that the subject was almost dead and it would be very much a waste of time to research in it. So now I'm looking for another areas, problem is, next week we start semester and i have to choose my classes, and they should be somewhat related to my thesis, otherwise i'd have to take extra courses during the 3rd semester.

:(

Camelyn

I remember my dreams all the time. Last night, I dreamt that I couldn't breath to well. I was just sitting on the couch and I was trying to figure out why. Sudden catastrophic change in air pressure, Maybe all the plants in the world had gone bad and were producing carbon dioxide instead of oxygen. Then I woke up and realized my daughter was asleep on my face. I kid you not. She's a big girl....

Sharky

tonks said:
:eek: i used to remember my dreams....and i've had that one....okay, so i wasn't at the helm...but i was manning the rails down the south padre island highway.

Isn't it odd how universal that dream is among sailors? :confuse3:

Mare

Luis G said:
Yeah, I'm very worried about it :(

I still haven't decided what to do for my thesis. I had an idea, but a teacher told me that the subject was almost dead and it would be very much a waste of time to research in it. So now I'm looking for another areas, problem is, next week we start semester and i have to choose my classes, and they should be somewhat related to my thesis, otherwise i'd have to take extra courses during the 3rd semester.

:(

So what classes were you thinking about taking? Any idea?
Maybe we can help you think up a thesis topic.... :swing:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm taking these 3 courses:
- Digital signal processing
- Vision
- Artificial intelligence.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I dreamt that my cousin was in Ontario...and we were getting free chips for some reason...and they were the Guacamole Doritos...

chatty kathy

Me and my sis were talking last night about the snakes here and I had a nightmare about trying to get a poisoness snake out of the house....it was quick and I woke before we caught it..