Incredible CG

its offical. you kick ass. it looks better than the first two and I didnt think that was humanly possible

freako104 said:
its offical. you kick ass. it looks better than the first two and I didnt think that was humanly possible

Its amazing how they got the fighting scenes down. This had to be motion captured because even Da Vinci couldn't have animated this by eyes only.

freako104 said:
ive noticed quite a few more games are doing that now

Well EA, Sony, and Visual concepts have been using it for a while now for football games but this whole trend of using motion capture for any CG now is only for first class games...games that get the royal treatment. They have come a long way and refined the motion capture technique to a great extent, so far so that it is easy to discern between motion captured CG and hand animated CG.

http://www.amazing.fr/jcombe/downloads-fersen.html

Check out this one for an excellent example of Cel-shaded CG...not like the shitty Gundam show on Cartoon Network.

I love how natural the motion of inantimate objects is animated when a character interacts with them (particulairly the falling Cigarette box).

some older games tried motion capture as well. but this looks much better. I cant wait I love the first two. And I like teh GUndam series myself.

Back