Ink

tonksy said:
Good...because I was quoted that price for a shoulder...and of course, you are getting a deal because of the work I'll be getting at the same time. Oh! And BTW, Rob is a total stoner...does good work but total stoner...so's ya knows.

Way to fill me with confidence.

But I didn't know that the price differed with location. I can see it costing less to tatoo a woman's hooters, but what difference would a bicep or thigh be to a shoulder blade?

Professur said:
But I didn't know that the price differed with location. I can see it costing less to tatoo a woman's hooters, but what difference would a bicep or thigh be to a shoulder blade?
Some skin is more receptive to the ink and some areas of the body are more ergonomic to work on...and some parts of the body are smelly.
And you like the work I had done, right? He did mine. So don't worry about the stoner aspect.

Someone's gonna stick a needle into me a couple of thousand times. Sure, no worries. Yes, I'm going to worry. I'm going to worry from the moment you make the appointment to the moment the aids test clears. And maybe even just a little while after that, even.

A hospital got done 4 years back. They had an autoclave too. Wasn't set up right, and thousands of instruments went by before anyone noticed

Yeah. I'm a sterility freak and this guy came off setrile-neurotic to me. Don't worry about disease. The industry has been all but disease free for 30+ years. You get your own personal set of needles for each session that are disposed of afterwards. The ink is not reused.

Yeh, I hashed all that around with Tonks last year. If he screws it up, I'll never talk to her again, y'know.

Ok, I'm going home. All this discussion is just nerving me up.

The man tapes up the side of his soda can to keep it germ free. I would wager the only germs you come into contact will be from his 4 or 5 tubes of sweet tarts...Dude's a sugar freak too.

Professur said:
Yeh, I hashed all that around with Tonks last year. If he screws it up, I'll never talk to her again, y'know.

Ok, I'm going home. All this discussion is just nerving me up.
Oh great!

Back