Inkara1 presents a new dirty joke

A farmer had a rooster who wouldnt mate with any of his hens so he brought him to a rooster trading center to trade him in for a new one.

Well the owner of the shop told the farmer that he had a rooster that would screw anything it could get to, so the farmer bought this rooster.

When he got home he stuck the rooster in with the chickens and said do your thing, well after a few days of screwin around with these chickens the chickens seemed to be getting a little tired of it so the farmer picked up the rooster and said to him "now rooster if you dont slow it down a little you wont last the rest of the week" so he set the rooster down outside of the hens cage to give them a little break.

Before the farmer knew it he heard the rooster crowin for his life while tryin to screw the ducks in the pond. The farmer picked up the rooster from the pond and said "now rooster if you dont quit it you wont last until the end of the week" so he set the bird back down and put a fence around the pond. Before long the rooster had screwed the pigs, screwed the cows and even tryed to mount the horse a few times when finally there was noone else to screw.

Well one morning the farmer came outside and saw the rooster out in the middle of the yard, laying on its back, feet straight up in the air and vultures soaring over head.

The farmer walked up to the rooster, almost in tears, and said "I told you rooster, you wouldnt last until the end of the week" the rooster said "sshhheeeeee they are almost here"

Do you know the difference between meat and fish?

If you beat your fish it will die.

Which of the following four things does not belong:
wife
meat
eggs
blowjob

Answer: blowjob. You can beat your wife, you can beat your eggs, and you can beat your meat... but you just can't beat a blowjob.

{ab rushes in to defuse a tense situation}

egg.jpg

angina.jpg

rhino.jpg

whew,that was close. :swing:

BeardofPants said:
I don't find domestic violence to be particularly funny.

9903.gif

The PC police have arrived. All is well. Go back to your abodes with the partner of your choice or none if you so choose as there is no longer anything devaluing humanity here to see.

A.B.Normal said:
{ab rushes in to defuse a tense situation}

post-46-1050460759.jpg

post-46-1077138544.jpg

post-46-1077998100.jpg

whew,that was close. :swing:

Wow... I'd always doubted the healing power of the red X, let alone three of them. But I'm pleasantly surprised; I feel much less tense now. :p

Oddly enough, the three cartoons show up in your post for me now... but still shows up as the dreaded red Xes in my post where I quoted yours.

Gonz said:
9903.gif

The PC police have arrived. All is well. Go back to your abodes with the partner of your choice or none if you so choose as there is no longer anything devaluing humanity here to see.

Talk to me after you've been battered by your wife, then we'll talk about who's being PC. :rolleyes:

Inkara1 said:
Oddly enough, the three cartoons show up in your post for me now... but still shows up as the dreaded red Xes in my post where I quoted yours.
uploaded them to "my" webspace ,which I know works ,and edited my first post ,your
still contains the old links .I'm still able to see the pics with the old links however.

Back