Inquiring mindlessness.

chcr

Too cute for words
Okay, it just popped into my head a minute ago but when you ask someone a question on a forum or in a chat room do you...

Fucked up the poll, never mind.

chcr said:
Okay, it just popped into my head a minute ago but when you ask someone a question on a forum or in a chat room do you...
dance the hula in fuzzy pink bikini? sometimes.

hmm.. having trouble with the uploads. The upload server keeps sending back 'jaysus h christmas!_DENIAL_OF_SERVICE_REQUEST' whenever I try to uplink the bikini shots of myself.

unclehobart said:
hmm.. having trouble with the uploads. The upload server keeps sending back 'jaysus h christmas!_DENIAL_OF_SERVICE_REQUEST' whenever I try to uplink the bikini shots of myself.

:rofl4:

BoP... You took all of my pants. The bikini is all that is left. Its not that bad. I just had my bikini zone waxed.

BeardofPants said:
I shoulda listened to the voice in my head that told me to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS THREAD, HARRIET, STAY AWAY!!!. :tardbang:

Is your name really Harriet? If it is it just seems stange to me because here in the US that name has been all but abandoned many years ago. I think of anyone named Harriet being no less than 60 years old. Not that there's anything wrong with being named Harriet

unclehobart said:
BoP... You took all of my pants. The bikini is all that is left. Its not that bad. I just had my bikini zone waxed.

Ummmm...
shocked.gif

*runs away*

unclehobart said:

Ooh, is that painful? Cos I'm considering getting it done for summer, and I'm sick of shaving.

No Luis/Mark, my name is not Harriet. :p

BeardofPants said:
Ooh, is that painful? Cos I'm considering getting it done for summer, and I'm sick of shaving.

Umh...yes it is...and I suggest having someone there to kiss the boo-boo aftarwards.

Back