Instructor Compares Bush to Hitler

highwayman

Conspiracies abound when imaginations are allowed to go unchecked...:shrug:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2006/oct/11/101101420.html
A university instructor who came under scrutiny for arguing that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks likens President Bush to Adolf Hitler in an essay his students are being required to buy for his course.

The essay by Kevin Barrett, "Interpreting the Unspeakable: The Myth of 9/11," is part of a $20 book of essays by 15 authors, according to an unedited copy first obtained by WKOW-TV in Madison and later by The Associated Press.

an essay his students are being required to buy for his course

This is the biggest bunch of crap in college. Forced to buy & frequently read the professors horsehit with a publisher.

As far as th econtent, another empty headed useless piece of crap that is allowed to infest our public institutions.

Oh, have you read it?

If not you really can't call it propaganda. That would be close minded.

If the professor of a course FORCES you to buy their material, you can bet it's :bs:

So now you're suggesting that imaginations should be subjected to enforcement. :rolleyes:

Not saying that,,
The opinion of the author is put across as fact without any mention of a disclaimer and that is unwarrented, nothing more then propaganda..

I like to watch Star Trek, I do not take it as fact but as fiction..

Even if the published material is the greatest thing since sliced bread...when somebody FORCES you to buy their goods, it's :bs: If the college required it, that might...might...be different. The professor is only looking to make a buck.

I'll tell you how it works. Professors require material that they will be using in the course.

Sometimes the college lists required textbooks that the class never uses. Pretty annoying when you try to get your texts early and find you'll never use the $60 book you just bought.

Professor materials are usually pretty cheap on the other hand and pretty much always get used.

Back