Interesting night ahead...

Got the same two stoner mates + a girl they picked up who was interested + mum and dad, the mates and ho, er girl are coming to watch 5 45min episodes of A&E's Mafia: the history of the mob in america on DVD and mum came over to go to woodgreen tomorrow and collect dad to go home Sunday :eek: wish me luck, i need it :D

:D I specified no weed in the house tonight, they can go and smoke in the back (i have a nice little fenced off piece at the back, sorta like a garden room behind the shed (i'll take pics one day its really beautiful) and since i can't smoke for a long while i don't wanna smell that shit, parents are here and the m8s are on thier way.

Don't be fooled by my looks mate, i don't understand a word of indian or any language besides english, it took quite some googling to find out what language that was :tardbang:

Yea, scary i'm made in less than 2 seconds after meeting.. oh.. must be cause the face is the first thing they see :lol:

Justintime said:
Don't be fooled by my looks mate, i don't understand a word of indian or any language besides english, it took quite some googling to find out what language that was :tardbang:

I wasn't......that's why it is in that language....a hidden message;)

Back