Should i shave or not, ladies?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bleach said:
No chance.........I'd prolly walk out with a bald head! (and that's not the worst I was imagining............)

Well, you only have that to worry about - us girls have all kind of crevices.......and if that wax is too hot & runny........ :eek6:

AlphaTroll said:
Well, you only have that to worry about - us girls have all kind of crevices.......and if that wax is too hot & runny........ :eek6:

Ouch! :sick3: Be like uncorking a wine bottle :eek6:

ugh!!

My mother in law does that stuff for a living.

the thought of going to her, to get her services........YUK!

I'm still scared after seeing the infomertial she did for sex toys

paul_valaru said:
ugh!!

My mother in law does that stuff for a living.

the thought of going to her, to get her services........YUK!

I'm still scared after seeing the infomertial she did for sex toys

LOL - now that's a scary thought! :eh:

Mind you - I have been to an undercover (ie sex toy & goodies) party with me mom :D

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - now that's a scary thought! :eh:

Mind you - I have been to an undercover (ie sex toy & goodies) party with me mom :D

it was for company that does those parties, she pops in a tape, no warning, 3 minutes later she is holding this big pink vibrator, very anatomically correct, the not only vibrates, but moves around, and making a joke about how it can beat eggs.........

I still can't eat eggs at her house

Nixy said:
Yeah, I gotta disagree with you Squiggs...grows faster than a quarter inch a month...or maybe my skin is just fertile (can you have fertile skin the same way you have fertile soil???)

Ack1 Your right Nix..I had a brain fart in my memories of 8th grade science. Man. This growing old shit really sucks...:crying3: It should have been 3/4 inches per month.

That makes more sense :)

I was actually looking at my hair this morning in the mirror thinking about measuring the growth since my last dye job about 6-7 weeks ago (time for another one, that's a job for this weekend). No need now though cause a rough guesstimate was about 2/3-3/4 inch per month.

Oh, and for the record I am refering ot my heair on my head.

3/4 inch long? OH MY! I'd simply lose my mind if THAT hair was that long...*shudders*

paul_valaru said:
or you could let it grow, and braid it

all the style nowadays

somewhere
Or you could get some special hair-gell and mould it!

^_^ :p

*scampers off*

Nah... no retro. The Afro-sheen oil would leech into my jeans and make a 'wet spot' that would be too hard to explain away.

I was thinking more along the lines of an afro pick and just setting it up in that Kid n Play block top fashion.

unclehobart said:
I was thinking more along the lines of an afro pick and just setting it up in that Kid n Play block top fashion.
how would you get your jeans to fit? or maybe you could just leave the fly down...that might work...

Back