Iran Begins Uranium Enrichment

Was Iraq behind 9/11? Not directly. Did Iraq aid and abet terrorism? Yes, if you consider forking over $20K to the families of suicide bombers to be aiding and abetting terrorism.

The only people who thought Iraq was involved in 9/11 were convinced by the nations left that they thought that when in fact, they didn't. Rewriting history, again.

Iraq was the jewel of the middle east
and those blood thristy fascist Americans
crushed it beneath her Jackboots!

Down with the Evil American Empire!!!

Gonz said:
The only people who thought Iraq was involved in 9/11 were convinced by the nations left that they thought that when in fact, they didn't. Rewriting history, again.

*sigh*

On Sept. 25, 2002, Bush said, "You can't distinguish between al-Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the war on terror."
Of course, he could say later that he never said there was a link between Saddam and 9/11 because he didn't specifically.

chcr said:
The excuses get weird eh?

"I mean, there was a serious international effort to say to Saddam Hussein, you're a threat. And the 9/11 attacks extenuated that threat, as far as I-concerned." —George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Dec. 12, 2005

"I do believe people ought to be allowed to have civilian nuclear power.
'However, I don't believe nontransparent regimes that threaten the security of the world should be allowed to gain the technologies necessary to make a weapon. And the Iranians have said, 'We want a weapon'." - Bush lying to your face.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

Inkara1 said:
Was Iraq behind 9/11? Not directly. Did Iraq aid and abet terrorism? Yes, if you consider forking over $20K to the families of suicide bombers to be aiding and abetting terrorism.

It's astounding how many people remain committed to overlooking this.

looks like its time to do a little of....

Attachments

• b2_32jdams.jpg
    b2_32jdams.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
It'll be like the NYC-DC air corridor up there. Tanks may roll later but it'll be missile & bombs...bunkerbusters galore at first.

Great... so use $50,000 bombs to bust up $500 worth of mud brick housing? Gag. Considering how they have been living for the last 30 years I don't think they would notice.

ok then if the planes wont work then how about this?

Attachments

• m1a1-tank-iny-s.jpg
    m1a1-tank-iny-s.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 6
flavio said:
There you have it folks. BushCo War Marketing has convinced masses of Altron's out there that Iran has nuclear weapons

Probably thinks Iraq was behind 9/11.

MB00204.jpg

I'm pretty sure they don't... so we gotta bomb them before they have a method of retaliation.

I wasn't saying that I'm convinced that Iran has nukes... I was saying that even if they nuked us, they could probably bag one city but we would bag their entire country and most of the nearby countries and north korea for good measure.

HomeLAN said:
Inkara said:
It's astounding how many people remain committed to overlooking this.
It is rumored that Saddam gave money to Palestinians to finance the conflict with Israel.
1. There's not much in the way of proof of this

Say it's true
2. It doesn't pose a threat to the US

3. Saudi Arabia gives a lot to Palestine. Also has financed the Taliban. Hussain had a long history of mutual hatred with Al Qaeda...not so with Saudi.

Saudi Arabia has far more connections to terrorism in general. Why go to Iraq instead of Saudi or ....or maybe a little focus on binLaden?

4. The US gives tons of money to the Israeli terrorists

So it's easy to see why this "fact" is irrevalent

Altron said:
I wasn't saying that I'm convinced that Iran has nukes... I was saying that even if they nuked us, they could probably bag one city but we would bag their entire country and most of the nearby countries and north korea for good measure.
It's odd that you're talking about nuking a country and killing massive numbers of innocent civilians when according to the evidence so far Iran is following international law while working on a nuclear ENERGY program the US helped them start.

If they were working on nuclear weapons they would be years away even by the shortest estimates Other countries nuclear programs should be a far greater concern....like Pakistan and North Korea.

BushCo war marketing is playing you for a fool again.

that damn Bushco, i think their in league with SATAN. we should track them all down and burn them at the stake. like the good ol days.

lets all start a witch hunt :devil:

flavio said:
It's odd that you're talking about nuking a country and killing massive numbers of innocent civilians when according to the evidence so far Iran is following international law while working on a nuclear ENERGY program the US helped them start.

If they were working on nuclear weapons they would be years away even by the shortest estimates Other countries nuclear programs should be a far greater concern....like Pakistan and North Korea.

BushCo war marketing is playing you for a fool again.

Erm, you sayin' that we should wait until the nukes are flying to strategize about what to do? We gotta be prepared for unexpected attacks... not sayin' that Iran is goin' to nuke us tomarrow, just that they might at some point in time and we had better have our nukes aimed at them and a finger on the trigger.

Altron said:
Erm, you sayin' that we should wait until the nukes are flying to strategize about what to do? We gotta be prepared for unexpected attacks... not sayin' that Iran is goin' to nuke us tomarrow, just that they might at some point in time and we had better have our nukes aimed at them and a finger on the trigger.
So why have nukes aimes at them and finger on the trigger? Or do you mean we should have nukes aimed at every country on earth with fingers on the trigger?

flavio said:
Or do you mean we should have nukes aimed at every country on earth with fingers on the trigger?
Aimed?
I think these days all they have to do is punch in the GPS coordinates. Don't ya think?
Get with the times man. :nerd:
So I guess you could say they are aimed at ANY place in the world at any given time. :swing:

Altron said:
flavio said:
Other countries nuclear programs should be a far greater concern....like Pakistan and North Korea.

In another of the great Clinton debacles...we woke up one day & damn, there they were. When you're not allowed to talk to bad guys you only get half the story. Once they have them it's too late. We're trying to stop Iran from getting them. If you think Pakistan having nukes is bad, wait until a pissed off Ayatollah gets one.

catocom said:
Aimed?
I think these days all they have to do is punch in the GPS coordinates. Don't ya think?
Get with the times man. :nerd:
So I guess you could say they are aimed at ANY place in the world at any given time. :swing:
You realize that Altron said aimed and I was working with his logic right?

Gonz said:
Once they have them it's too late. We're trying to stop Iran from getting them.
So if Iran showed thay already had nukes Bush would forget about them?

Back