iran seems to be caving on a few things

2minkey

bootlicker
so now it's the enrichment issue they are mellowing on...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/22/us-nuclear-iran-ahmadinejad-idUSTRE78L6F620110922

and they just let those two twit hikers go.

wonder what's going on.

perhaps obama is playing hardball with them behind the scenes and they are making gestures of appeasement. there is a larger pattern emerging. bin laden toasted along with several other top AQ leaders. US-led and sanctioned assassinations in somalia and likely elsewhere.

okay, if not obummer, what is going on? anything? coincidence(s)?

0bama......hardball?

More like he is making gestures of appeasement to his fellow muzzies.

yes, he's a muslim. :buck:

lemme know when you get out of your training pants. until then, just STFU please.

Is he or isn't he? Again, minx, look at his record. There is certainly a connection

how do you figure minx?
The people on your side already probably look at him as being lower than a well digger's shoes,
and people on the other side agree with him.:shrug:

I don't see and loss being occurred.

um, how do i figure what?

that the muslim thing is silly? as silly as the birther thing?

i think he might be part negro, too. OR WORSE!

I meant how do you figure Gonz is undermining himself.

Is that the question you were responding to, there at the end? I can't tell.:retard4:

you know, cato, if you were a little more precise about what yer commenting on, things might get a lot easier for everyone here.

yes, i think gonz is undermining himself by getting caught up in sensationalism aimed at the less-sophisticated right wing kneejerk voter.

for the ten-thousandth time...

(gonz should) criticize obama for his economics, for his foreign policy, et cetera. there is plenty of material there. but for the love of christ, stop with the infantile and hyperbolic name-calling. "marxist," "muslim," et cetera.

the tragedy with gonz is that he's smarter than this and he should be able to discuss things without making obviously silly and for the most part irrelevant assertions. but this is the state of political and social knowledge today in the US. it's a stupid fucking carnival. and even some of the smart people are along for the ride.

me thinking you are stoned less often? :D

of course we've really gotten no comments on the original thread topic because dodo had to derail it with her usual tabloid style sensationalism.

i suppose i should retort to her directly.

cerise, your words, ideas, and actions mean nothing because you are an alleged dumb christian. see how it works? (well, okay, i guess sometimes the shoe does fit HA HA HA.)

oh, in that case....

Back on topic....

I don't believe jack that 'Iran' says.
It's like the boy that cried wolf. You never know whether to take um serious or not,
so I'll err on the side of Not.

maybe you should try reacting to this specific situation, where iran has made a couple pretty significant gestures of appeasement to the US, rather than going the "oh gosh you just never know" route like usual.

1996-minnie-pearl.jpg

meh, I'm 2/5ths of a world away from um, have little influence if any on the situation that I know of, so...
I think I can afford to not give a crap.

one man's junk is another man's treasure....um no wait...

I guess that saying doesn't work so good anymore. :(

Back