Iran targets Iraq

Cerise

While the nation watched this weekend as prez and v. prez studied a menu......

Iran Launches Airstrikes on Iraqi Villages

Iran attacks Iraq and the American media hides it from the American people to provide cover for Fearless Leader's lack of interest.

Iran will do everything it can to destabilize the Iraq government to fulfill its' quest for dominance in the Middle East.

Such an incursion would’ve likely provoked an angry response from the previous administration.
But these are dudes that are attacking into Iran so I'd say the 'current administration'
will have to let it slide in the interest of kissin' up to his Muslim brother Ahmadinejad?

Oh yes when these chickens come home to roost, the poop is really gonna hit the fan.
I hope CNN has great coverage of the nooclear war in the middle east this time round.
-
Israel.JPG

Iran attacks Iraq and the American media hides it from the American people to provide cover for Fearless Leader's lack of interest.

There are over 600 articles in main stream media relating to this story. There are a number of people who have accepted the lies of the Bush administration as gospel for so long there is the possibility they don't know the truth anymore and fabricate opinions to continue the propaganda of deceit.

Damn dude you really are certifiably nuts.
Could you try to type something coherent for once,
just to prove me wrong???

Damn Winky, his statement was pretty succinct. If you want to see someone certifiably nuts and incoherent look in the mirror. I can give you 8000 examples or so if you've forgotten how insane you are.

Or we could just look at your earlier post "kissin' up to his Muslim brother Ahmadinejad" to see the loose screws.

Cerise said:
Iran will do everything it can to destabilize the Iraq government to fulfill its' quest for dominance in the Middle East.

Hey Cerise, go ahead and tell us how this is an effort to destabilize the Iraq government?

“The bombardments appeared to have targeted the Party of Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK), an Iranian Kurdish separatist group which has launched attacks on Iran from rear-supply bases in the mountains of northern Iraq,” AFP reports"

Any ideas there? :laugh:

Buddy you certainly take yourself way too seriously
that was your second mistake, the first was...
bein’ a silly commie!

But these are dudes that are attacking into Iran so I'd say the 'current administration'
will have to let it slide in the interest of kissin' up to his Muslim brother Ahmadinejad?
They'll have to let it slide because they let it slide when it came to the Turks going ape-shit on the PKK.

The PJAK/PKK is a troublesome group..if Iran wants to pound them into the mountain crevices on their own dime :shrug:

Ibril, northern Iraq - Following Iranian shelling, the government of the semi-autonomous Kurdish region in northern Iraq on Thursday condemned Kurdish guerrilla attacks on Iranian forces near the Iraqi-Iranian border. Iranian forces periodically bombard the Iraqi side of the mountainous, Kurdish region straddling the border between the two countries with artillery, hunting Kurdish separatist guerrillas from the Party for a Free Life in Kurdistan (PJAK). On Thursday local security officials Azad Wusu and Abdallah Ibrahim told the Kurdish news agency AKA news that Iranian forces had fired artillery shells at villages hugging the side of Mount Qandil, on the Iraqi side of the border. The shells "caused material damage only," Ibrahim said. The northern Iraqi Kurdish government on Thursday distanced itself from the PJAK attacks.
Hell...even the local GVT basically said that they deserved to be pounded back to the stone age for acting so stupidly.
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...ment-condemns-separatist-attacks-on-iran.html

How ya been Winky?

Damn man, you've just been lurking for how long now? Probably hittin' the books and studying international affairs so you could storm back on the scene with some truly groundbreaking cogent insight like "Obama will kiss up to his Muslim brother" and "you're a commie".

Well let me tell you. Looks like time well spent. :cheers:

Damn dude you really are certifiably nuts.
Could you try to type something coherent for once,
just to prove me wrong???

Sooooooooo, tell me specifically what part you have trouble understanding and where your confusion lies?

Is it this response; "There are over 600 articles in main stream media relating to this story." in reply to this comment? "Iran attacks Iraq and the American media hides it from the American people to provide cover for Fearless Leader's lack of interest."

Or this: "There are a number of people who have accepted the lies of the Bush administration as gospel for so long there is the possibility they don't know the truth anymore and fabricate opinions to continue the propaganda of deceit."

There are over 600 articles in main stream media relating to this story.

Would you agree that the "main stream media" are the alphabet networks, and the dinosaur paper publications such as the NYT and LAT. and not simply the results page of a google search?

I think you have overestimated the lame stream media's interest in getting this recent news story out.

:shrug:

Back