Is Cuba free?

Nah. We're pretty fast and lose on postwhoring. We just let public shaming do the dirty work on that front... unless someone reeeeally makes an ass of themselves.

We are Superhero and Supervillain of this board he and I....

Being an Administrator he has an advantage....

But as to who is hero and who is villain depends on your political leanings.....

But I am definately the minority voice here on this board, thankfully thats a trend that used to go his way on a nationwide scale but now seems to go more my way....But then those people out their change their opinions like the wind changes directions....

*handonhip In any case just know that I am right and he is wrong and you ought to be ok :D

It's been so slow recently, somebody has to say something to anyone just to show we're not dead.

Never used to my advantage...in fact, I allow more than I should. [flimsily veiled personal attack](free speech is still free, even when it's wrong)[/flimsily veiled personal attack]

Really? Even that is debateable, but being as you have the power and I don't....well.....I guess I just....

:sleep:

The preceeding is an attempt at humour, and is in no way meant to constitute any actual opinion.

Can I get a good cigar now?

I heard somewhere that Cuban cigars aren't even all that good nowadays... although maybe the forbidden fruit aspect of them makes a difference. But since I don't smoke, I wouldn't know firsthand.

Back