Is Ur glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?

Mare

Are you an Optimistic or a Pessimiistic???

My glass is always 1/2 empty, not a good thing, but then again I think it might depend on the situation. But, most of the time my glass is 1/2 empty.

i dont have a glass at all. :crying4: i drink from the bottle. and its half full if its filled up. if drank from its half empty

i can be pretty cynical and pessimist (sp?). but i also know that if you even have a glass of something, you should shut your yap and be damn grateful.

bleach said:
I drink whatever is in the glass......then worry about it being empty later ;)

So another words, I think, what ur trying to say is you worry or think of today and not worry or think of tomorrow when it gets here??

I worry about tomorrow and the next and the next and etc.... Can never just focus on "One Day At A Time" get it.

tonks said:
i can be pretty cynical and pessimist (sp?). but i also know that if you even have a glass of something, you should shut your yap and be damn grateful.

GREAT answer tonks-being grateful for what you have definetly is a good way to look at things- I "TRY" to keep that in mind-but my mind wonders and thinks way to damn much.....

Mare said:
So another words, I think, what ur trying to say is you worry or think of today and not worry or think of tomorrow when it gets here??

I worry about tomorrow and the next and the next and etc.... Can never just focus on "One Day At A Time" get it.

To be honest, I don't really worry about anything :)

I used to but these days I just take each day as it comes.

Mine is half full but it's twice as big. If I had a more conventionally-sized, hypothetical vessel it would almost be overflowing.

I don't think that makes me an optimist or a pessimistic. I'm just full of shit (as is the glass).

MuFu said:
I don't think that makes me an optimist or a pessimistic. I'm just full of shit (as is the glass).
Fortunately, I'm only half full of shit (or would that be half empty?). :lol:

Seriously, depends on the mood I'm in at the moment.

i drink from whatever it is in. if its in a glass then from ther. from a bottle then there. from a carton then there. from a can then there. get the picture?

tonks said:
Tonks, I like that viewpoint. For a while, I was pretty good at seeing the glass as half full and looking at the hopeful side of things. Recent events snatched that hope away, but I'm working on getting my positive attitude back. I don't like being pessimistic if I can help it! So, I'll just try to remember to be glad I have something at all - life could always be worse! :devious:

Back