Is Ur glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?

freako104 said:
am i the only on here who drinks from a damn bottle?
Nope! I love to drink Purple Haze from a bottle, but then again, the draft version in a glass is pretty good too.... :beerdrnk:

Beer from bottles or cans......

Hell, I'd drink the stuff from a rusty bucket if nothing else was available

oh and for the record im a realistic optimist i know that reality is harsh but i try to find the best in everything I can

Buttcrackdivine said:
My glass is always fucking full. Not half full...full
Is it Full of Fucking Shit- or R you?????? Joking so please dont take personal-But Had a good LOL of your saying. :winkkiss: :D

Nihilistic said:
Theres half left, simple as that

Or half full, that's the point of the question..both are right but one such question is supposed to test your entire cynical personality through this question. Hell why do we need psychologists..just ask the person this question and BAM they drug you.

How exactly are you negative if you say the glass is half empty?...technically you are giving a pessamistic answer but merely following set traditions in one society to read things as they are consumed. Either way doesn't reflect anything of one's cynical or negative personality.

a better question would be

"If i gave your depressed ass a razor and you slit yourself the first chance you get and then collect the dripping blood in the cup and the cup only fills half way up before you fall to the ground from massive blood loss...is that cup half empty or half full?"

Well the answer is very obvious then isn't it.

Mare said:
Are you an Optimistic or a Pessimiistic???

My glass is always 1/2 empty, not a good thing, but then again I think it might depend on the situation. But, most of the time my glass is 1/2 empty.

Half Full, im a pure optimistic, it's what im known for. I mean i cant just stand still in life and moan if things are bad, what you always and i really mean ALWAYS have to do is set aside the bad and just look at the good. Most of the time, you'll notice whats bugging you is a really small thing. Nothing huge, although if you consider everything else you have that rocks, you should just smile at life. I do it every day, and remind myself of everything i have on weekends while at work and no customers come in. It's a great feeling.

Luis G said:
Half empty, but that's what motivates me to make an effort to get a glass full.

I am saddened to inform you that, becaue of your quote. I hereby nominate you as CAPITALIST OF THE WEEK!!! :swing:

half empty all the time. Way I see it is if you are pessimistic, you are less disappointed when you fail and more excited when you succeed :)

Back