Is your identity consistant?

markjs

Banned
I am markjs here, at Anandtech, at HWC, OCN (unless my membership there got trashed) at Seahawks.net, Ars Technica....I am markjs everywhere I am on the web. My email is markjs11569 and so is my identity on all the instant messengers but ICQ in which case I am my number and my nick is markjs.

Do you use other usernames? If so what are they on the major boards? Unless you are trying to remain anymous of course. If you do use other ones how do you keep 'em all straight?

Google markjs and most of it is me :D

yep I'm pretty consistent with mine.
I think I'm regged on 2 other boards under different, but very similar names.

i am a lot of different things.
ash r
ashfaery
batwingedfaery
grrlonthewall
alice ash
batwing
inkedbatwings
phoenixfae
cheshire ash
photo wench

... my names almost always involve these elements: ash, faeries, phoenixes, bats, wings, alice in wonderland, tattoos, and grrl on the wall is more of a title to me, and it's from a song by the band AFI.
but yeah, i have many different names, and have had many many many many others previously

Staffrodore on a few different boards but havent used this nick as a common name!! People know who I am from other boards tho from my style and thats what it's all about.

i have a screen name here and a couple other boards. now, when i sign on to a new place, i just use my name.

Mine's unique enough that I don't have to worry about people swiping it, plus I like it, so no... I don't tend to change my s/n from site to site. I've had a break from it, but I always come crawling back to it eventually. ;)

Gonz said:
You're just different.

:rofl:

Putertutor or PT, sometimes PeeTee when they make me use more than 2, but I haven't been back to those in a while.

a.b.normal-here
wonderinguy34-HWC,VDr and a few others
wg34-dodgetrucks,dodgetalk,and a few other dodge sites ,renderosity,SAF

etc......

Always ClaireBear... where ever I can be!

Its a really common forum name actually... often its already taken... so I alter the punctuation or number it... :shrug:

i'm always some variant of tonks. i get quite upset when i can't have "tonks". fucking harry potter! i've been carrying this nickname around for 25 years and now everyone wants to use it or ask me if i like harry fucking potter...which, incidentally, i do...but dammit, not that much.

tonksy said:
i'm always some variant of tonks. i get quite upset when i can't have "tonks". fucking harry potter! i've been carrying this nickname around for 25 years and now everyone wants to use it or ask me if i like harry fucking potter...which, incidentally, i do...but dammit, not that much.

I'm always Gato_Solo except on HWC, where I'm Gato_Solo1 and Gato_Solo. I forgot my password, and my e-mail had changed, so I had to get a new S/N. Cut me deep. :(

tonksy...It's better than having the nick tonka. :confused: :devious:

Back